Sunday, January 8, 2012

New Year 2012

It is a new year, this 2012. Between the Mayans and the Aftershocks, it is supposed to be quite a challenging New Year. I have a new boss anda renewed focus on the Unorthodox franchise that includes the website, www.unorthodoxchristianity.com, this blog, and unorthodoxchristian on Facebook. I am reminded also that we are also in another election year. Watch for posts on all of these. Just a quick observation on the Republican debates last night. If the Republicans want my vote, one of these days they'll have to stop whining and start telling me what they intend to do get jobs back, pay off the deficit, and get America growing again. I am not interested with what their competitors have done, what Obama has done, what China has done, I want to do what specific programs they are going to cut, how they are going to build infrastructure through the private sector without government handouts. I want to see the magic money they are going to gain by cutting taxes on everyone, spending more on defense spending, and giving everything away to their Congressional buddies.
They'll have to do better than this. Obama increased troop strength in Iraq and Afghanistan, captured and killed Osama Ben Ladin, and invested trillions to bail out their rich buddies and their forlorn constituents. If they want to replace Obama they need to tell me how they are going to be different with specifics, not just vague BS.

No comments: