Sunday, April 29, 2012

I was thinking yesterday about how political that our religions have become. They have always been politically oriented and that orientation is more than just taking sides in a political contest. The right one, the true one, the only one prevails as a core belief in most faiths (term used loosely). I reminded myself as to how poorly I am doing with all of this. Unorthodox Christianity has no building, no covenants, no tenants and no rituals. I collect no money, and encourage none. I toyed with the idea of license plate frames once. Go to the source, GOD is love, and when in doubt always fight back with love. When love is not accepted move on. One can not beat love into success. When strength is needed, and when help is needed love will provide if we are open to the help that loves extends.

No comments: